19253 US-24, Woodland Park, CO 80863, USA19253 US-24, Woodland Park, CO 80863, USA
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Area: 580 sq ft
- Year built: 2016
- Floorplan: Ranch
This charming home is a 2 bedroom 1 Bath Warm and Roomy Athen’s Park Model House built in 2016 and situated in Peak View Park’s thriving tiny house community. The main floor has 399 square ft. + 181 sq.ft. bedroom loft. French doors open to a beautiful 150 sq. ft. covered porch.
Premier lot is surrounded by pine forest and breathtaking 360 degree mountain views to unwind to and wow your guests, including a direct view of Pikes Peak. Located at the top of the park is a beautiful private hiking trail. This is great for getting outdoors and taking out your four legged friends.
Located in a quaint community in charming, affluent & desirable mountain town- Woodland Park- “The City Above The Clouds” at 8,600 feet above sea level where the average home is over 534k.
Near cities, ski towns, hot springs, restaurants, hiking & activities but just removed enough to feel remote with access to conveniences. Comes with the charm of small town living with great schools, hospitals and thriving small businesses.
It is only 14 miles from Colorado Springs with a beautiful scenic mountain drive on Highway 24 that takes less than 20 minutes to the "big city" with the Olympic Training Center, Garden of the Gods Park, airport, jobs, shopping and anything you might need outside of Woodland Park.
Here are some of the additions, upgrades and exceptional features of this cozy cottage that make it stand above the others:
* Large 10'x8’ building with electricity for all your imaginative craft and woodshop project needs.
*8'x6’ Cedar storage building
* Insulated outdoor cedar clad garden storage chest
*Insulated crawl space under home and front porch with three large entrances for easy access and storage.
* Beautiful Solid Hickory Cabinets
* Behr Marquee Exterior Paint.
* Energy efficient home with upgraded insulation in floor and ceiling along with radiant barrier in roof and double trusses for strength and longevity.
* Airbnb allowed full time.Show all description
- City / Department: Woodland Park